If you have time, here is where you can help/participate.
- Click to Volunteer »
Science VideosConvection Currents Demo »
Strawberry DNA Lab »
Catapult Lab »
Viewing the Solar Eclipse »
- I am so excited for the Cadet Activities!
- "Thank you for your positive comments and your positive influence on my son. Garrett seems to be enjoying school more than usual this year, and is looking forward to the many opportunities provided at the Academy."
- "I wanted to take the time and tell you guys that it's been an amazing school for my Son. He loves school is always excited about going and he is working on bettering his body for the raiders that he is excited about doing."
Family Support Group FB Page
Here at UMA we want to make sure that everyone is heard and understood! If you have ideas, questions, or any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the FSG! After all, we are your Family Support Group, and it's what we are here for!
Contact email@example.com or make a submission on the website under "I'm having trouble with"
- If you or your cadet need specialized attention, please get in contact with your Counselor
*Ms. Elaine Wilson School Counselor -cadets last names A-K wilson@
*Ms. Liz Swanson Guidance Counselor -cadets last names L-Z liz@utahmilitaryacademy.
- **We encourage you to be active in your cadets academics and chosen
Team Time events, Clubs, and Athletics.
Please get in contact with your leaders and see how you can get involved with fundraising, offering support, and other assistance
- Family Support Group
- 3-5 volunteers needed assisting Fundraising Chair, coordinating fundraising details & VP of Academics*If you would like to join the FSG team please contact the
FSG at firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLUNTEERING needs at this time:
Please click the available links to sign-up or contact the FSG at email@example.com
You can complete your VOLUNTEER HOURS by filling out our electronic form online: Click Here:
- **Winter Dance Chaperones Needed
Coming up Soon! Saturday, January 18th 7-10PM**Click Here: to sign-up!
- Vision Screening at our school on Feb. 19 @ 8:30 am.
Friends for Sight is coming down to help us with the screening and we are in need of 4 volunteers. We should be done by 12:00. There is a small amount of training that is needed prior.
Click Here: Friends For Sight Volunteers
- Classroom and Team Time Supply Needs
Teachers, Team Times, and Clubs are in need of several donated items or volunteers.
for any questions
Science- EVANS Supplies
Math- SGT Laub Math Help
Spanish- Spanish Mini Novels
Please see Ms. Martinez for details
*STRATFORD Classroom Help
Archery/Evans- Velcro, Mini Paracord, Lockable equipment,
Lego Club/Waltzing- Any brand of Legos
- Cadet Wolf Buck Store:
Time: 11am-1pm during lunch
Click Here: to sign up; check back often for open availability
*NOW looking for 2020 helpers!
- Stylists- Cadet Haircuts
Time: each Wednesday 3:20-4:20 during Team Time
If you are a licensed Stylist or Barber and would like to donate your time to perform the UMA regulation hair-cuts to our UMA Cadets.
Please contact Captain Elliott at
HAVE AN IDEA! We would like to hear from you!
Here at UMA we rely greatly on Family Involvement and Fundraising to make many of our Team Time activities possible and to host many of our ongoing student activities.
We thank you kindly for all that you have done and continue to do to support these groups.
-Here is a list of the current and upcoming fundraisers being held here at Utah Military Academy that may need your assistance.
More information to come!
- Basket Ball Concessions: Contact Angi Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JROTC Raiders Team- Warm Winter Jackets Black and Green
Contact MST SGT Graham
- If you are able to assist or would like to get involved in any of these activities or programs, please contact us at email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT HERE AT UMA!