If you have time, here is where you can help/participate.
- Click to Volunteer »
Science VideosConvection Currents Demo »
Strawberry DNA Lab »
Catapult Lab »
Viewing the Solar Eclipse »
- I am so excited for the Cadet Activities!
- "Thank you for your positive comments and your positive influence on my son. Garrett seems to be enjoying school more than usual this year, and is looking forward to the many opportunities provided at the Academy."
- "I wanted to take the time and tell you guys that it's been an amazing school for my Son. He loves school is always excited about going and he is working on bettering his body for the raiders that he is excited about doing."
See the options below for volunteering opportunities.
Join us every third Thursday of the month for our Family Support Group Night!
Volunteering needs at this time: Please call the office to claim these opportunities, and receive more information.
- You can complete your volunteer hours by filling out our electronic form online at https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7sV- rFFp7dceGdgBXgDqDDDHsJo9J0V1Wt 9MKfS3EzO7GdA/viewform?vc=0&c= 0&w=1
- Needs for Cadet Wolf Buck Store:: https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/
- Homecoming Dance Needs:: https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Families able to donate candy for one of our booths activities at The Living Veterans Event on September 16th.Each $10 spent for Candy, counts as 1 volunteer hour
Please contact the Family Support Group at email@example.com
- We have two WWII veterans who are looking forward to coming on Monday but do not have family to get them here. One is in SLC and one is in Lindon. It would be the veterans and their wives.
- We also are in need of anybody who has trailers that can help Vernon Stout (from freedom vehicles foundation) with getting a few trucks to the school on Monday. He said specifically 18’ car hauler and 53’ step deck semi trailer
- we are also hoping if any parents can donate candy for one of our booths activities. Each $10 spent for Candy, counts as 1 volunteer hour.
- UMA Parent Teacher Conferences, Thursday September 19th, 2019. We are looking for Volunteers to help provide dinner for all Teachers!! Please click here to sign up